Shoreline Shutters, Inc. is a family owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of exterior building products. We have successfully serviced the southeast United since 1983. With our experience in the Aluminum Industry and our always expanding product lines, we can help you and your team with any of your exterior building product needs. All of our products conform to the highest building code standards, including but not limited to Miami-Dade and Florida Building Codes.
Our highly trained professional staff have years of experience in installation, fabrication, and customer service.
We offer many different powder coat options, including custom colors. Manufacturing and powder coating are done in house to ensure the highest quality.
When looking for the best in quality at affordable prices, always demand Shoreline Shutter's Bertha line, the most trusted name in hurricane protection and the overwhelming choice of top professionals everywhere!
Shoreline Shutter's Bertha line of hurricane protection products:
- Accordion Shutter
- Bahama Shutters
- Colonial Shutter
- Roll Shutters
- Storm Panels
- AstroGuard Fabric
- Impact Windows and Doors by Shoreline Shutters.
Shoreline Shutter's industry-leading hurricane products allow the customer to choose the convenience, cost, and aesthetics of the hurricane protection they need.
- Test and approve hurricane shutter products for its customers
- Conduct research and develop new and innovative products
- Ensure all products represented meet or exceed the latest building codes
- Provide the best protection at affordable prices
- Confirm all dealers are licensed and insured
- Create a "one-stop shop" for our customers
- Educate the public of the various types of protection
- Work with building officials and government agencies
- Act as a liaison for customers to all evaluation services such as Miami-Dade County, IBC, IRC, TDI and FBC
Most homes have to utilize more than one type of shutter due to space and design. It is not uncommon to have accordion shutters on the windows, roll ups on the sliding doors and storm panels on the standard entry doors. The type of protection that is right for your house is best determined by a professional.
We look forward to assisting you and your team in providing superior products and services. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us at 772-581-9006 or fax to 772-581-9092.